Tireless pursuit of shoes
In my tireless pursuit of decently priced shoes this past year I managed to acquire a few super cute and practical pairs, which I am very proud of. There is no secret anymore that there is nothing better out there for me than a great shoe sale.
Stuart Weitzman high heel bridal leather sandal. You find similar ones here.
Schutz Enida cork high heels. Similar ones here.
French Sole Truffle grey suede flats. Similar ones here.
My latest makeup favorites
1. Colorscience Bronzing Primer. You’ll never find a better one! It comes in a few shades for different skin types, such as rosacea skin, oily or sensitive skin. My absolute favorite is the Bronzing one because my skin is naturally very pale, so I start building up my sun kissed glow even from the first step in my makeup application. Plus it has an SPF 20!
2. MAC Spice Lip Liner. This is such a creamy easy to use lip liner, true to color (a soft brown) and it lasts pretty much all day. I can combine it with natural, nude lipstick shades or sometimes I even mix in a pale pink lipstick. I don’t think I can use any other lip liners after using this one!
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara. Over time I probably have tried 50% of the mascara brands out there. I always seem to come back to L’Oreal though. Easy to use, very accessible price wise, it builds up my lashes’ length, without leaving them looking heavy and clumpy. I also love the Waterproof one, but it’s a bit hard to remove at the end of the day, so I use that one only when needed 😉
4. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge. The most creamy, moisturizing and hydrating lipstick. Besides the fact that it feels really good on the lips and the color is amazing, the ingredients in it are some of the best, likePro-Xylane to enhance and lock in moisture and Vitamin E (one of my favorite most potent anti-oxidants out there), to protect against environmental aggressors.
5 and 6. ColorsciencePressed Mineral Eye Colore. I keep recommending Colorscience to everyone I meet. It’s a very environmental friendly and “healthy” makeup line out there…if there is such thing. These two palettes are all you need if you are like me and like more natural looks.
7. L’Oreal Lineur Intense. I believe that a good eye liner can change your life. There are days, (well majority of my week days) when all I wear is some concealer under my eyes, eyeliner, blush and a lipgloss. Easy! If you want one which gives you a lot of control and an intense black color, you might love this one as much as I do!
8. Benefit Speed Brow. I love the easiness of this product. As soon as I apply, it dries out in seconds, giving my eyebrows a bit more of an organized look, since they are a bit unruly naturally 😉
9. Gabriel Concealer. Everyone who knows me, knows that I love Whole Foods. There was a time in Miami where I would eat every lunch there. So pretty much every day I was visiting a store, and pretty much every time I’d discover amazingly healthy options to not only regular food, but sometimes, makeup, house stuff or health supplements. This is how I discovered this super amazing, gluten free concealer that now is my go to concealer every morning.
10. Colorscience Pressed Mineral Foundation. Let me tell you. If you don’t like to use powder foundation because it feels heavy and it makes you look older, I am exactly the same. But this powder is completely different. I love applying it with my Kabuky brush in big circles, very gently, so I obtain a natural flawless look in seconds. Again the ingredients in this powder are the best ingredients for your skin you’ll find in any other powder foundation!
11. L’Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor. This is what I sometimes use to shape my eyebrows for a more dramatic look, right before applying the Benefit Speed Brow Gel. Easy Peasy!
12. Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer. I’ll be honest. Lately I’ve been traveling a lot and on one of my trips to Miami, my old bronzer broke. Went to Walgreens and purchased pretty much the first one that looked better and to my surprise this is becoming my new favorite bronzer of all times, by far. Smooth, easy to apply, paraben free, gluten free, hypoallergenic, it even feels moisturizing, and the fragrance does not bother me at all. It has a light scent to it, but I love it and it makes my skin look sun kissed with just a few brush strokes.
13. Bio Fond Highlighter Whenever I need more coverage under eyes (because of my genetically inherited dark circles), this is my go to product. It’s more of a professional product I discovered in a skin care/makeup trade show and ever since I’ve been ordering it all the time. It covers all imperfections, while it has this silky/creamy consistency and it allows your skin to breathe. And of course, the ingredient list which obsesses me on every product I buy, is beautiful. Love this concealer/highlighter!
O.K. That’s all for now. Enjoy!
Be advised! Images are rough 🙂 But hey, what don’t we do for beauty?!
Recently I found out about this Japanese chemical peel for the feet, called Baby Foot. The first foot peel in Florida and probably in the U.S. Or at least the first one I have heard of so far and also tried on my own skin! A unique blend of 17 Natural Extracts, Fruit Acids, Citric Acids, Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid will work together to stimulate cell turnover, brighten and hydrate your feet!
You exfoliate your face and your body. But did you know how badly your feet need it too? The regular pedicure you get weekly or by weekly is definitely not enough. The skin on your feet is thicker than the skin on the rest of your body. The dead skin cells keep accumulating because of the pressure, the friction and the extended time we spend on your feet. So trust me, your feet are in absolute need to be exfoliated in a serious manner…With chemical peels!
The procedure is absolutely painless, odorless, effortless and there is no scrubbing or filling involved. And it is a one time treatment! Try it and give your feet a chance to look like this!